Yikes! How is it the end of May already?! It’s time for my last instalment of the #Photoamay Challenge Round-ups, looking at days 25 to 31.
25) FAVOURITE THING – I have quite a lot of favourite things, and this picture incorporates a good number of them! It’s my favourite animal – penguins – at one of my favourite places – London Zoo – which I reviewed on my blog – my favourite hobby – last year! I told you it was a lot of things rolled into one!
26) FAMILY – My family are awesome! Here’s my brother, dad, mum, me and boyfriend at my cousin’s wedding a couple if years ago.
27) OUTFIT – I really liked the Miss Selfridge dress I wore to Bloggers Fashion Week, teamed with my Oasis blazer. You can’t beat a bit of monochrome and neon!
28) FLOWERS – My Cath Kidston inspired shabby chic flowers and spots manicure, held in front of my birthday / Valentines Day roses. (You can read more about them here).
29) SHOES – I haven’t stopped lusting after these Marc Jacobs French Bulldog pumps since seeing them on Instagram last week. I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE!
30) SUMMER PREP – I’ve been getting my step machine out (and using it) trying to get my body ready for summer. It’s never too late to start…right?!
31) MAY FAVOURITES – I’ve been loving the L’Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Condition. Review coming soon!