Hello lovelies! Sorry for my little blogging break this week, I’ve been mega busy so thought rather than try and squeeze some rubbish posts in I’d just take a little break! I did however keep posting snippets of my adventures on my Instagram account (Instagram.com/emsypickle) as well as keep up with the #Photoamay Challenge.
11) DISNEY – I adore all things Disney and have spent many happy holidays at various Disneyland’s around the world! Here’s a pic of my friend Toni and I hijacking Mickey’s car at Disneyland, California when on a Trek America tour in 2006.
12) LAYERS – The weather was pretty miserable in London at the beginning of the week so I definitely needed my elephant print scarf layered over my clothes for extra warmth.
13) KISS – This picture of my lovely boyfriend and I was taken on New Year’s Eve 2008. Hilariously one of my friends came round to our flat the other week and asked who I was kissing in it!
14) LIGHT – London is always a beautiful city but looked particularly stunning in the light of the sunshine at the end of the week.
15) HERO – My heroes are my wonderful parents Curly and Sue, who are always an inspiration to me. (And of course, I love The Saturdays!)
16) HOLIDAY – Here’s two of my best friends and I sailing the Whitsunday Islands in Australia, 2008.
17) COLLECTION – Oh nail polish. Sweet sweet nail polish! Some people (my boyfriend) may say I have too many but I think there’s no such thing! I love my nail polish collection!
I live in Brixton in London. I eat out far too much, am always planning my next trip and have a borderline unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter.