How on earth is it the middle of May already?!
Hello lovelies! Sorry for my little blogging break this week, I’ve been mega busy so thought rather than try and squeeze some rubbish posts in I’d just take a little break! I did however keep posting snippets of my adventures on my Instagram account (Instagram.com/emsypickle) as well as keep up with the #Photoamay Challenge.
11) DISNEY – I adore all things Disney and have spent many happy holidays at various Disneyland’s around the world! Here’s a pic of my friend Toni and I hijacking Mickey’s car at Disneyland, California when on a Trek America tour in 2006.
12) LAYERS – The weather was pretty miserable in London at the beginning of the week so I definitely needed my elephant print scarf layered over my clothes for extra warmth.
13) KISS – This picture of my lovely boyfriend and I was taken on New Year’s Eve 2008. Hilariously one of my friends came round to our flat the other week and asked who I was kissing in it!
14) LIGHT – London is always a beautiful city but looked particularly stunning in the light of the sunshine at the end of the week.
15) HERO – My heroes are my wonderful parents Curly and Sue, who are always an inspiration to me. (And of course, I love The Saturdays!)
16) HOLIDAY – Here’s two of my best friends and I sailing the Whitsunday Islands in Australia, 2008.
17) COLLECTION – Oh nail polish. Sweet sweet nail polish! Some people (my boyfriend) may say I have too many but I think there’s no such thing! I love my nail polish collection!
So there you go, a quick round up of days 11 to 17 of the #Photoamay Challenge. You can see my first round up HERE.
Are you taking part in the #Photoamay Challenge? Send me your Instagram usernames! And remember you can follow me by clicking on the icon below.