A photo-a-day for the month of May!
Hello lovelies! So the other day I was very excited to tell you I’d joined Instagram AT LAST!!! And even more excited that this meant I could join in with Hannah from Cosmetic Crave’s #photoamay challenge (where you upload a photo with a different set theme everyday for the month of May). I thought I’d share my first 10 photos with you here.
1) FRESH START – the #photoamay instructions seemed like a good pic to me!
2) PERFUME – here’s my fave perfume at the moment – Vera Wang Princess Night which my lovely mum bought me for my birthday (thanks again mum!)
3) CONTOUR – whoopsie I forgot about day 3!
4) BREAKFAST – ooohh I love a good soft boiled egg and toast! Definitely need to get me some egg cups though!
5) MEMORY – my girlies and I dressed up at Standon Calling festival 2012 for the theme “Journey to the end of the earth” goooooddd times!
6) BLUE – I’m loving my new EOS blueberry and acai lip balm at the minute.
7) HAPPINESS – I think this picture is the epitome of happiness! Having a great time with some of my oldest friends by the sea in Whitstable on a girlie holiday last year.
8) SIBLING – Awwww aren’t we sweet?! Well I am anyway…! My older brother and I aged about 3 and 7 (and my friends finger – she thought this pic was hilarious!)
9) NAIL ART – ooh I love a bit of nail art me! Here is a selection of the designs I did as part of the Nail Art Weekly Project, including my Gossip Girl nails and Cath Kidston inspired spots and flowers.
10) TREAT – one of my favourite treats is a skinny iced mocha from Starbucks! Soooooo tasty and not that bad for you really. (Right?!)
So there you go! I’m really enjoying taking part in the #photoamay challenge. Come and follow me over on Instagram here (username emsypickle). I shall share this week’s pics with you here too next Saturday.
Leave me your Instagram usernames below 🙂