I LOVE a good game of Would You Rather, and in fact instigated so many games of it at school and uni that all my friends called it Emma’s Dilemmas! So I was uber excited when the lovely Kerry from Dull To Glam nominated me to take part in the Would You Rather Beauty Tag. So on with the game…..
1) Would You Rather… Lose all of your mascara, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I’d definitely rather lose all eyeshadows and palettes, quite simply because I own none! I have quite sensitive eyes so play it safe only using mascara and eye liner, but love playing with different lip products.
2) Would You Rather…Chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Oohh tricky! I definitely don’t think I’d suit a short hair style (wahhh I wanna be Jennifer Lawrence!!) However my hair is very fine and gets so wispy when it gets too long. I think I’d chop it off (and rock a series of wigs and hats) and hope that when it grows back it comes tumbling down in a mane of thick, luxurious waves! (a girl can dream, right?!)
3) Would You Rather… Have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I don’t tend to wear blusher but I think I would say coral cheek as it’s a bit warmer, and just looks so summery and pretty!
4) Would You Rather… Have £1000 to spend all on clothes or all on make up?
I think I’d have to go with clothes! I love love love clothes shopping and think I’d get more bang for my buck on new dresses, bags, and shoes than I would on make up!
5) Would You Rather… Apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Ewww this question actually makes me cringe!! The thought of putting lipstick on my eyes fills me with horror so I’m going eyeliner as lipstick! I’ve always wanted to try a dark lip so this could be my chance! Or I could channel my inner 90’s Posh Spice….
|The Lady Is A Vamp|
6) Would You Rather…Only shop at MAC or Sephora?
If I say Sephora does that mean I get to go to America everytime I need to shop?!?! Sephora please!
7) Would You Rather…Only use one eyeshadow or one lip colour for rest of your life?
One eyeshadow please! I won’t use it but will have all the lovely lipsticks to play with mwah ha ha!
8) Would You Rather… Wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I absolutely hate being too hot and find it far easier to get warm than cool down, so summer clothes in winter. It’s all about the layering!
9) Would You Rather… Have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Ooh this is hard! I’m obsessed with nail varnish and love wearing lots of different colours and designs. I think I’ll go brights, to bring some colour to even the dreariest of winter days.
|Some of my ever-growing nail polish collection|
10) Would You Rather…Give up your favourite lip product or favourite eye product?
I think I’d have to give up lip products. Although I love them, you can’t beat a good sweep of mascara to get you ready to face the day. Lips for me are an added extra, but mascara is my essential.
11) Would You Rather…Only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun all the way! My hair can look a bit thin in a pony, but a good bit of scrunch and there’s the illusion of some volume in my messy bun! I also hate going to the gym with my hair in a pony rather than tied up fully, as it swings around and gets in the way.
12) Would You Rather…Never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Easy peasy, never wear lip gloss. Whilst I do love a bit of gloss I just couldn’t do without my beloved nail paints!
13) Would You Rather…Shave eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in each day?
Imagine a world without plucking 🙂 If I had no eyebrows surely I’d paint them in somehow anyway?! Definitely wouldn’t use a Sharpie though….!
14) Would You Rather…Live without make up or nail polish?
What do you mean I can’t be sneaky and say nail polish counts as make up?! It’s got to be no make up! I couldn’t face a life with no nails! Even when I’m poorly or having a chill out day at home I always have my nails painted even when rocking a bare face. Also, what else would I blog about on a Wednesday if I couldn’t share my Midweek Manicure?!