The #photoamay Challenge is still going strong, and here’s my round up of Week 3 in pictures….
18) QUOTE – I don’t have a favourite quote but saw this one on twitter and thought it was absolutely lovely! Good old Roald Dahl!
19) COLOUR – it’s easy to see from my blog that turquoise is my favourite colour!
20) CRUSH – Ron Weasley, duh! I was SO excited when I got to meet him at the Harry Potter Wrap Party, best day EVER!!
21) PAMPER – I’ve been loving pampering myself with this Wake Me Hand Scrub by Beauty Kitchen (which I reviewed this week here). It smells divine and is made of 100% natural and ethical ingredients. Win!
22) ORANGE – I adore orange nails, the brighter the better! My fave has to be the Sleek Nailed It, it’s soooo neon, perfect for festivals!
23) SUNGLASSES – I love my Guess tortoise shell sunnies with quilted arms. These are prescription though, and my prescription has changed (waaaahhh!!) I must get them updated ready for summer.
24) LIPS – Here’s my first play with my new Make Up Revolution lipstick Enchant. Such a pretty purpley pink!
I live in Brixton in London. I eat out far too much, am always planning my next trip and have a borderline unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter.